Hannah Montana is like my childhood hero. I always wanted to have best of both worlds. Yes, she is just a fictional character but she’s always been so real to me. I just finished watching HM4 episodes 9 and 10, with tears al over my face, and I felt like Hannah’s really over. Sure, the series has ended years ago but it’s not to me. 😦 Now, I feel like my childhood is really over and I really really need to enter a boring world aka the working, adult world. But I know that as long as your heart remains like a child’s heart, childhood would not be over.
- Follow nerd backwards is D REN on WordPress.com
- RT @Dcuajunco: Get rid of "Filipino time" by enforcing punishments. Start eating without them. Leave when they're not there at the designa… 20 hours ago
- No Yeast Pizza Dough #BakedByRen My first savory since I started this weekly hobby of mine. I… instagram.com/p/BflJgGvntfk/ 22 hours ago
- Banana Oatmeal Bread #BakedByRen This hobby of mine is getting expensive na because of the train… instagram.com/p/BfkBUdfn9Qp/ 1 day ago
- RT @UberFacts: A morning poop is healthiest, since your body digests the food from the day before while you sleep. 1 day ago
- RT @ijscapin: Maybe a portion of your tuition fee increases even goes to PAASCU preparations. 🙄 1 day ago