Hannah Montana is like my childhood hero. I always wanted to have best of both worlds. Yes, she is just a fictional character but she’s always been so real to me. I just finished watching HM4 episodes 9 and 10, with tears al over my face, and I felt like Hannah’s really over. Sure, the series has ended years ago but it’s not to me. 😦 Now, I feel like my childhood is really over and I really really need to enter a boring world aka the working, adult world. But I know that as long as your heart remains like a child’s heart, childhood would not be over.
- Follow nerd backwards is D REN on WordPress.com
- nangangalahati na ang week! sana maisurvive ko to! haaaaay kaya yan! 22 hours ago
- right now i'm in a state of mind... 22 hours ago
- When I ask students kung may natutunan sila sa discussion namin, at ang sagot nila madami daw ❤️ huhuhu survived an… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- Not preparing anything for tomorrow. Ahhhh :( 2 days ago
- Katamad pa... Lunes na naman maya-maya. Patayan na naman ang schedule... 2 days ago