Hannah Montana is like my childhood hero. I always wanted to have best of both worlds. Yes, she is just a fictional character but she’s always been so real to me. I just finished watching HM4 episodes 9 and 10, with tears al over my face, and I felt like Hannah’s really over. Sure, the series has ended years ago but it’s not to me. 😦 Now, I feel like my childhood is really over and I really really need to enter a boring world aka the working, adult world. But I know that as long as your heart remains like a child’s heart, childhood would not be over.
- Follow nerd backwards is D REN on WordPress.com
- Sana walang pasok sa sept 1 pleaseeeee.... 2 days ago
- Divide album ang kasa-kasama tuwing gabi ng pagsisikhay... I think i am done for tonight?? https://t.co/DiJLtHIex3 2 days ago
- 10:30 na at kaharap ko pa rin ang laptop, hawak ko pa rin mouse! Ano na! Change career na ba?? 2 days ago
- Di ako makaconcentrate. Di ko makita lapis ko. Di ako makasulat 2 days ago
- Of all the people around me kanina, si Doc E pa talaga ang nag.... I feel betrayed! 3 days ago