1. My favorite color is pink, which is my favorite since I can remember.
2. I used to have a twin. My cousin and I used to dress alike, varying in colors and a lot of people thought that we’re twins.
3. I use teaspoon and small fork every time I eat at home. I can’t eat comfortably if I’m using the normal size of spoon and fork.
4. Since high school, I’m obsessed with Hannah Montana, Sam Concepcion and Nikki Gil. After 8 years, I still am.
5. I have never attended a real concert. The only concert I’ve watched are those from school.
6. My best friends are Baby Clever and Brighty Boy.
7. I used to dream to be a teacher, until I realized that a teacher earns small.
8. I studied keyboards for 3 years.
9. I had singing and dancing lessons with my twin cousin for 2 consecutive summers.
10. Mom enrolled me in singing and dancing because my brother and I keep on fighting on who would hold the tv remote.
11. I always thought that I have a singing voice. 😦 (hate this realization! Haha)
12. I auditioned in front of students (1st yr-4th yr) in my freshmen year. I haven’t realized that I’m not blessed with my voice ;p
13. My cousins used to play beauty pageants and with biased judgments, I always win. Haha
14. My favorite fried chicken is worth only 17php! It was 15 when I was young.
15. I first had my cellphone when I was grade 5.
16. I had 3 cellphones to date.
17. I always love writing. Writing as in copying notes.
18. I started watching English movies on my senior year in high school.
19. I always love swimming but I only learned how to swim on my sophomore year in college.
20. I eat rice a lot.
21. People think I’m snob but I’m just really shy.
22. I almost took up Accountancy.
23. I really traveling, except the fact that the farthest place I’ve been was in Baguio, on a school trip.
24. I love sleeping while the tv is on.
25. I love sleeping while the car is moving.
26. I’m always the youngest or one of the youngest students on my class.
27. I kinda studied html so I can customize my friendster account’s background.
28. My real passion is cutting. Give me paper and scissors and I’m good. 🙂
29. I gave myself a full bangs once because I was so bored. It turned out that my bangs wasn’t straight.
30. I believe in Friday the 13th.
31. I always wanted to learn how to drive but too lazy to actually study it.
32. When I was younger, I believed that coffee made my skin darker.
33. I love mathematics.
34. I was once compared to my crush which made me really kilig deep inside.
35. I asked my mom if I had a Spanish blood because of our surname – Hernandez.
36. I feel like I really learned how to speak English in my senior year in high school.
37. I had so many nicknames during senior year in HS and friends still use it.
38. I won 9th place on photojournalism on 4th year HS (one of my very few accomplishment!)
39. I am such a couch potato.
40. Hilary Duff is my first ever idol.
41. A poster of Heart Evangelista used to hang on my wall for nearly 8years or more.
42. Sam Concepcion is my crush for the longest time! More or less 7 years already!
43. Tuesdays with Morrie is the first novel I fell in love with.
44. Ang Tundo Man May Langit Din is the only Tagalog novel I have read yet.
45. Illustrado is the 2nd novel I have read that is written by a Filipino author. I’m not sure if I actually understand the whole story.
46. Blossom is my favorite cartoon character.
47. I once won over my brother on a Yu-Gi Oh! (cards) fight. He said that I only won because I had better cards. This is one of my favorite accomplishments in life! Haha
48. I’m an impulsive buyer.
49. I want to see the moon while lying on my bed.
50. My cousins and I buried a pet bird. We even gave him a proper funeral. 🙂
51. College life taught me how to do my own laundry, and flat iron my clothes.
52. I hate heels during my first year in college. I graduated college with a major love on heels.
53. I consider myself a professional cyclist.
54. I think I have ADHD.
55. I have my annual must-buy-book every August 31. I think I’ll do this with other dates as well.
56. My teacher once made me sit beside some student teachers because I was so noisy. I made friends with one of them. (4th grade!)
57. I can sleep 22 hours a day. I have to eat on the remaining 2 hours haha
58. I super duper love baking but I only bake once in a blue moon.
59. The first album I bought was Sam Concepcion’s debut album.
60. I love hotdogs.
61. I love sandwich.
62. Burger is one of my favorite foods.
63. I want to become a film maker.
64. I have never been in a plane.
65. I started reading Harry Potter on November 2010 and ended on January 2011.
66. I once did not sleep on an exam day so I could be so early at school and have the best seat (just in front of the professor’s table) because I had a super crush on this prof. Sadly, he was not the proctor on that exam!
67. I chose to read The Da Vinci Code instead of seeing my friends and attend UST’s Paskuhan.
68. I’m not a sweet person.
69. I have to be fluent in Spanish. por favor!
70. I fell in love with full moon and owls after reading Harry Potter.
71. I consider myself nerd, but nobody ever called me that. (maybe not to my face)
72. I have tons of girl crushes.
73. My brother did not know that his HS ID which he surrendered after graduating is in my possession.
74. My mum said that when I was younger I said that I wanted to have a restaurant.
75. Mum once asked me if I wanted to go to culinary school because I’ve been watching cooking shows nonstop.
76. I get easily annoyed.
77. My lips are always chapped and I always peel off the skin of my lips.
78. I have a dextroscoliosis. (There’s an adjective before this. An anatomical term on where is actually my scolio. Forgot the bloody term!)
79. I want to learn how to play the guitar since high school.
80. I’m not fond of eating in the morning but I super love breakfast foods.
81. I always love twitter more than facebook.
82. My oily face and pimples are one of my constant problems.
83. I never said it to my parents but I don’t really like my whole name.
84. I see my hand pretty if my nails are quite long.
85. I don’t really like my nail on my feet.
86. I love wearing big watches or men’s watches.
87. My favorite watch is my college friends’ friendship watch.
88. I love rain.
89. I like listening to classical and instrumental music.
90. I’m really OCD with my books. I only use thick plastic covers for better protection. On other things, not really anal.
91. The twilight saga is on my to-read list. Fellow Potterheads, don’t hate me okey?!
92. I can sleep either with light or without. I can sleep even the radio is on.
93. I want to have a bed cover and pillow cover of Hannah Montana and Barbie.
94. I am so convinced to that I will get a tattoo until I had read something in The Lost Symbol. See Levicticus 19:28.
95. I can’t think of essays or critic paper or opinion paper while in front of a computer. I write it first.
96. I use mechanical pencil instead of pen because if the pen doesn’t write smoothly, I get really annoyed. Thus, makes me not in the mood to write which is really disappointing.
97. I eat the most on dinner.
98. I drink water a lot, mostly at night time.
99. Bookstores are my favorite part of the mall.
100. I hate rides such as roller coaster. I’m not fond of theme parks but I really want to go to Disneyland.
I made this so I can see in the future if some things have changed. Made this on July 7, 2012.